Extract Income/Expense to spreadsheet, but totals don't match

David sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 09:38:28 EDT 2016

Roland,

It's not entirely clear what you are doing. You say "budget tool", but then talk about an "income/expense" report. There is such a report, but it doesn't use budget features.

I think you are probably using one of the budget reports on a budget you have created. The first thing that comes to mind is to see whether the budget that forms the basis of your report includes the gains account. I don't claim to understand how the budget features and reports work, but it wouldn't surprise me if that were an issue.

Let us know.
David