Announcement: GnuCash 2.6.12 Release 2016-03-28

Robert Kesterson robertk at robertk.com
Tue Mar 29 06:15:43 EDT 2016

The files are out there, it’s just the links on the website that
haven’t been updated yet.  You can either change the version number in
the links (for example, the link on the website for the Mac version
points to
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gnucash/Gnucash-Intel-2.6.11-1.dmg
and the new version is at
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gnucash/Gnucash-Intel-2.6.12-1.dmg),
or you can download any of the files from the SourceForge files page for
the new version at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/2.6.12/
.

--