Announcement: GnuCash 2.6.12 Release 2016-03-28

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Tue Mar 29 06:47:45 EDT 2016

On Tuesday 29 March 2016 20:32:30 Dave H wrote:
> Yes I've already downloaded the latest windows version from
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnucash/files/gnucash%20%28stable%29/
> 2.6.12/ - I'm only pointing it out as it seems that someone's
> forgotten to update the download links and there are always users out
> there who don't realise there are alternate ways of getting to the
> downloads instead of using the actual download link provided on the
> website :-)

Thanks for pointing this out Dave.

Aside from the download links, the announcement for 2.6.12 is missing also. I suspect the
server trouble for which you should have gotten a message earlier today hampered the update.

I could go in and fix the links, but I prefer to wait for John to react later today. I'm pretty sure he
had the updates to the website queued already (including the announcement).

The download section on the site clearly indicates the current download there is 2.6.11.

Regards,

Geert