How to get my information back

nathaniel courtens courtens at poweryourpoint.com
Tue Mar 29 11:23:13 EDT 2016

    you need to manage all your accounts inside your main account file.
    Do not set up multiple files for different accounts. Got to account
    and add a new account there.

    On 3/29/2016 8:05 AM, Heide Wang [via
      GnuCash] wrote:

     I keep two different accounts on my gnucash, when I
      finished one account and switch to another account, the program
      quit unexpectedly.  now I can’t get back to the account I want to
      switch to, the name did not show under the file. please help.

      Heide

        If you reply to this email, your
          message will be added to the discussion below:
        http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/How-to-get-my-information-back-tp4684010.html

        To unsubscribe from GnuCash - User, click
          here .
        NAML