How to get my information back

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Mar 29 14:43:58 EDT 2016

> On Mar 29, 2016, at 10:27 AM, Heide Wang <heidew99 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you for your quick response. I went to file>open, I don’t see the name of the file I lost, it is not a new book, I switched from Quicken to guucash since January last year, I know the information is saved but how to  get it back?

Please remember to copy the list on all replies.

File>Open opens a file navigator and it will not necessarily open in the folder that you used to save your file. You'll have to use the sidebar and folder entries to go to that folder. If you don't remember where you saved the file then perhaps searching for its name in Windows Explorer will help you find it.

Regards,
John Ralls