How to get my information back

Dorel Ciornei dorelciornei at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 14:55:00 EDT 2016

Hi again,It seems to be a bit of confusion here as to what you mean by you had two accounts.I understand by that that you have two 'companies' or two 'entities' that you keep books for, which means you should have two files with different names, one for each entity, correct?If that is the case, you can open the file by clicking File -> Open and go to the folder where you saved this file.If you don't know the folder, search the computer for *.gnucash which should show you all the files (including the backups).Just pick the last one (usually the one without a number string in the name).CheersDorel