New computer, lost back up

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:06:46 EDT 2016

On 30 March 2016 at 19:11, Anne Four Counties
<anne at fourcountiesgolf.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi
> i have uploaded the software to a new computer and exported data files and log, but when I import the log displays the folder structure but no data and when I import CSv file it returns an error?

I am sorry, that makes no sense.
What do you mean by "uploaded the software"?
What do you mean by "exported the data files"?
What do you mean by "import"?

> Please advise, as when I try and open on the old computer that is also now empty??

Finally what is it that is empty when you "open on the old computer"?
I assume by "open" you mean run gnucash, but even that I am not
certain of.

Colin