Equity and Cash flow income

Wm tcnw81 at tarrcity.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 16:55:32 EDT 2016

On 31/03/2016 17:04, jdm7dv wrote:

> I'm a new user. I entered in my equity or my net worth in the opening
> balance. And generated a cash flow statement as income for the year. Can I
> make a OFX Direct Connection and move it to my real checking or investment
> accounts.

No.

Aside: if you manage to get an outside bank account to recognise a local
transaction like that, let the people on this list know first as you
will have broken the banking system and small scale investors should get
a chance to play too!

> Forgive me if this is a stupid question. I just can't get an
> accountant whose familiar GNUCash to provide an answer.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do.  Is it tax time where you are?

Making an Equity Statement, Income Statement and Balance Sheet should be
enough for an accountant to say "give me more details of blah and what
happened to humbug?".

Is your accountant (rather than your real checking or investment
accounts) expecting some electronic paperwork from you?

--
Wm