Sync profiile between devices

David Boyce boycey3 at googlemail.com
Mon May 2 06:58:15 EDT 2016

...ok have found the answer.  It looks just a case of copying the gcm file
over.  In case it helps anyone else this is stored in my case in:
c:\users\<username>\.gnucash\books\ (windows)
/home/<username>/.gnucash/books (linux)

I guess I can write a script to ftp that up to a server if it's been
updated, and write a script to download a fresh copy whenever opening
GNUCash on either of the workstations (home/work).  Then GNUCash should
always be just as I last left it having using the PC at work/home....