SOLVED! double clicking DURING RECONCILE goes to split ledger

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:33:53 EDT 2016

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 5:34 AM, Geert Janssens <geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be>
wrote:

> On Tuesday 03 May 2016 02:05:56 ed65love wrote:
> > > Did you enable "Include subaccounts" when you started the reconcile
> > > for the particular account you experience this issue with ?
> >
> > Praise the Lord! Thanks very much, that fixed it! I've never known
> > what that tickbox was for, and I probably ticked it by mistake
> > somewhere.
> >
> > I unticked it, and it works perfectly now, so split ledger at all.
> >
> > Thanks to all who helped debug this for me, especially you Geert.
> >
> >       Ed
> >
> I'm glad we got it sorted :)
>
> Geert

Yes! I agree! Because I saw it so rarely, I merely remembered SOME
additional decoration to the tab (my dim memory had it italicized).

I would have never known what the + means -- and it makes sense I would
rarely see it, because I only have subaccounts set up in a few bank
accounts. In two bank accounts I created a subaccount to maintain a minimum
balance, and in another, I have subaccounts set up to avoid spending
restricted funds.