1 payment, two jobs - job report error

__ tereque at gmail.com
Fri May 6 02:58:06 EDT 2016

still have this problem ... maybe there is new insight in the community
about how to tackle this?

I receive 1 payment to cover 2 due invoices. They belong to 2 different
jobs of one customer.

Now when I make job reports for each of these jobs the total payment amount
is being listed on each report (which results into a big credit Total for
each job because the amount due to job A is being calculated in the reports
for job B and vice versa). So these reports are plain wrong.

After I did "assign payment" on the Journal entry for this payment 2 splits
where created by GC, so in generally it seems to be 'aware' of distributing
the funds to 2 different invoices.

bug or did I make it wrong?