Newbie - retired and receiving pension

Elmar Schmeisser eschmeisser at nc.rr.com
Fri May 6 16:59:32 EDT 2016

It's not so much the name per se, it's the implied template.  Recall
that I am trying to move from quicken - so I see e.g. "paychecks" as a
pre-defined template - essentially a form you fill out.  It appears that
in guncash, you have to create the form yourself via split transactions
- there are no default or model forms to use.

 - Elmar