Adding splits to payments thru the process payment form

Simba Lion simba at tailpuff.net
Sat May 7 23:22:32 EDT 2016

Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to automatically add splits when
processing payments? Since most business owners use credit cards, and
most credit card processors charge fees on every payment, it makes sense
to be able to enter those fees when processing payments.

Currently I have to process a payment, then I have to go to the merchant
account where it lands, and add the splits manually. This is doubly
annoying because it never remembers which accounts the new splits belong
to, they always end up in imbalance or orphan, so I have to then
manually correct those. A huge pain in the butt.

--
SimbaLion - https://www.tailpuff.net
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter

pgp: https://tailpuff.net/simbalion.public.asc