Mac OSX intel: installation error

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun May 8 12:18:02 EDT 2016

You really shouldn't have any problem running gnucash on os x. Did you try downloading again?

  On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 18:44, Martina Bucciantonio<martinabucciantonio at gmail.com> wrote:   Hello Max,
thanks for the fast reply.
I have just checked the md5 of the download dmg and it matches with the one
on sourceforge: so it looks like a different problem.
I will try with an older version, did you mean the 2.6.11 or 2.6.12-1?
Thanks,
Martina