transactions action does not highlight and won't work ...

Elmar Schmeisser eschmeisser at nc.rr.com
Sun May 8 13:34:44 EDT 2016

Newbie - The online banking stuff to download transactions seems very
difficult - do I need to create a new "user" in the wizard for each
login name since different accounts have different logins? Second, the
select a bank seems very limited, e.g. Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit
Union does not appear to be a recognized bank.  The user manual is not
exactly helpful (section to be written, it says).  You tube has videos
of the basics (all very good btw), but the online stuff is defeating me.