Customer-Vendor Reports via SQLite

Lewis Balentine lewis at keywild.com
Mon May 9 13:00:11 EDT 2016

Thank you ... I have updated the PDF file to reflect that information.

I would not normally use Writer for a code editor. It occurred me
someone might get the PDF file and try to paste from it ... I wanted to
be sure the code to would work if they did. I was cutting and pasting
the SQL code from Writer to verify it. I was puzzled by a several
instances where I knew the code 'should' work but generated an error.

Cheers,

Lewis