Transfer/Import from Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2009

Trent Taufer t_taufer at bluezsolutions.com
Mon May 9 22:42:30 EDT 2016

I'm trying to move away from the current accounting package that we use
( Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2009), which is no longer being
updated/supported. I want to investigate using GnuCash as a replacement,
and I'm wondering if any one has any experience migrating from Microsoft
Office Accounting to GnuCash. I've done a number of web and mailing list
searches, with no success. I have considered creating a process to
export the data myself if no one has, but I'm hoping for someone that
may have already done this. Please let me know if anyone has or knows of
anyone that may have experience with this. Thanks.