Customer-Vendor Reports via SQLite

Lewis Balentine lewis at keywild.com
Tue May 10 06:21:07 EDT 2016

You can use the database application built into LibreOffice as well but
you will need to setup an ODBC connection.

I have updated the packages to include scripts for exporting the
customer and vendor tables so that this data can be easily copied from
one GNUCash db to another. The standard GNUcash import function is used.

http://www.keywild.com/DL/GNUCashSQLiteReports.zip
http://www.keywild.com/DL/GNUCashSQLiteReports.pdf

PDF file now has bookmarks as well

enjoy :>)