Multiple accounts, same bank - online retrieval limits?

Elmar Schmeisser eschmeisser at nc.rr.com
Tue May 10 12:47:55 EDT 2016

Newbie - Trying to switch from quicken to GC.  I have 8 accounts of
various types at one bank, with 1 login username and 1 password.  GC
does not5 appear to retrieve ALL the account transactions from that bank
when requested to, only from the particular account that is highlighted
(unlike quicken), right?  It seem so, so my question is- is there a way
to batch the retrieval?  If so, how?  Thanks - Elmar