Year End Mutual Fund Dividends - Simulating Receivables for Personal Account

Suresh Bazaj suresh at bazaj.org
Wed May 11 00:14:17 EDT 2016

Hello Robin,

            Your recommendation is right on the spot for filing 1040 and corresponding State individual/joint returns.

            I just started (I am Newbie) using GNUcash to maintain books for a trust where the yearend “cash balance” in various accounts must match the balance reported on yearend (Dec) statement. Hence the need for the extra contortion.

Thanks,

Suresh