Customer and Job Report (re-posting)

Aaron Laws dartme18 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 10:31:46 EDT 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 11:24 PM, Benjamin Soffer (SLF) <
bsoffer at soffer-law.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> It is possible to generate one report listing all the "customers" and all
> the "jobs" that are associated with each of the customers?  Alternatively,
> can one generate a list only of all the jobs?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ben

I don't use any of the "business" features of gnucash, but if you're asking
for a second time, I'll give you what I can. If you don't see a report in
gnucash's report set, you'll probably have to make your own. The database
schema is very straightforward. To get the listing you requested using
sqlite3:

select j.id, j.name, c.name, c.id
from jobs j join customers c on c.guid = j.owner_guid;

(If you save as sqlite, the .gnucash file itself is a sqlite3 database.)