Advanced Portfolio report shuts down with unknown error?

david.carlson.417 david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:24:41 EDT 2016

The answer to your question may vary depending on which version of GnuCash you are using and which operating system it is running in.  In any case it probably is a real bug, but if you are using an older version of GnuCash  it may already be solved.
David C

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone