OFXDirectConnect PayPal data?

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 08:40:13 EDT 2016

Elmar,
Since I don't use quicken, I can't comment on what they can or cannot do.
I don't know what to say. I don't use PayPal much, so when I have transactions, I just enter them manually. Everything I see on the web, though, points to the fact that paypal only exports csv, which would require you to use gnucash's csv importer, which is rather involved, or find a converter.
Of course, if paypal actually does export qif or ofx, then gnucash can import these results.
David

  On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 7:00, Elmar Schmeisser<eschmeisser at nc.rr.com> wrote:   Hmmm - Quicken was able to download directly from paypal, so there is
something there that should allow the interface, provided we can get the
actual parameters.