Employee Voucher - Tax Table Issue

nssimpson gnucash at devilprinters.co.uk
Fri May 20 12:42:11 EDT 2016

Hi Derek and Geert, thanks for the replies (sorry for the email Derek).

I can confirm that I have managed to enter an Employee voucher without the
tax table being involved by entering a description as "zzz" and tabbing
along to enter the expense account, qty and unit price. Then going back and
changing the description to what I actually want it to be. :-)

So now I know the workaround it should be fine.

However, I really appreciate the insight into this and glad it's being
looked into.

Kind regards

Nick