Quicken import

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 14:55:25 EDT 2016

Tom,
You will need to export your data from quicken in QIF format, and then import that.
If you read the Gnucash tutorial, and search the user list, you will find a great deal of information on this topic.
David

  On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 14:26, Alex Aycinena<alex.aycinena at gmail.com> wrote:   On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 8:16 AM, <Tagaffney at aol.com> wrote:

> How do I import a QDF Quicken file. I don't seem to have any QIF files in
> my Quicken. All of my backups are .QDF files.
>
> I just want to import my current Quicken data. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks, Tom Gaffney

The developers and support people for gnucash are volunteers and not paid
(myself included); so you should not contact them directly via e-mail
unless asked to do so. At www.gnucash.org, you can subscribe to the user
list, gnucash-user at gnucash.org, to which you should send any questions, but
not until you have read the help and tutorial. I am forwarding a copy of
this response to that list. The list is quite active and responsive to
questions.