Setting up Scheduled Transaction to process loan payments

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 19:34:15 EDT 2016

Elmar,

As Don noted, the variance between when you create the transaction (and when the bank does) will always result in small diferences in the calculations. It’s the main reason why I dropped using Scheduled Transactions for this type of transaction, since I always had to compare my books to the bank’s anyway. It became clear to me that it was not saving me any effort to have the scheduled transaction created by GnuCash.

HTH,
David