Delete files

Greg Feneis mfeneis at gmail.com
Tue May 24 12:02:00 EDT 2016

What would be a cool feature is if an item in the MRU file list gets
clicked, and GnuCash doesn't find that file available, it should ask the
user if that entry should be removed from the MRU file list.

No tablet, no moving train, typos still expected   =0)

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/electromechanical>