displaying online balance

RD raj_dolas at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 19:59:35 EDT 2016

Hello,
I recently switched to gnucash, 2.6.12, from Quicken Deluxe 2013.I first tried to import the entire Quicken data set but ran into too many errors.  So, I imported all bank accounts with only 2016 data. That import worked great! I also have successfully completed the online setup and can download transaction from 3 banks now.
Here is my question:Is there a way to display the actual online balance at the bottom of each register? It currently shows an incorrect balance since the data is only for 2016.
ThanksRado