changing the place where everything is saved

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 09:56:08 EDT 2016

Daniel,

Aaron’s method will also work. Just realize that because GnuCash automatically loads the last opened file on startup, when you delete/move your data file as Aaron suggests, GnuCash will complain that it can’t find your file on startup. Ignoring the message and opening your file in its new location will reset GnuCash’s pointer.

David