displaying online balance

RD raj_dolas at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 10:53:44 EDT 2016

Thanks for the response.
I understand that I will eventually need to enter the opening balance and reconcile each account. Regardless of those actions, can/does gnucash display the online balance? When online transactions are downloaded, I am asked if the balance should be imported. So, I am assuming that the online balance is imported and stored somewhere. Can that be displayed on the register?