importing QIF

Paul Kinzelman paul at kinzelman.com
Sat May 28 21:25:35 EDT 2016

Thanks for the tips.

1. Sigh.

2. I'm merely using and extending what Quicken generated, it used an N
marker.

3. You're right, a small test case would be better. I've been using my
20-yr data
which is "yuge" and that's not efficient. I was hoping this would be easy.
I pulled a snippet out of my big QIF file in the area that looked like I
could tweak
it by hand pretty easily. Tweaking it was easy. Getting it right is not. :-(