Deposit / Withdrawl problem

Eric Jokinen evjokinen at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:36:47 EDT 2016

When I opened GNU Cash yesterday and began entering data I noticed that all
of my transactions have now flipped. Emphasis on all, every single
transaction dating back to 2012 is in the opposite format.
That is every single withdrawal I have entered now shows as a deposit and
likewise for every deposit entered it is now a withdrawal.
The last time I used the program all went as normal.
There must be a way for me to either undo this action or something.