Chapter 8 - investment accounts

Jamestk davidjamestk at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Nov 11 21:57:47 EST 2016

David, just to try and hone in the issues as described (just in case I have
muddled things even more) please see this recent thread by Chris from May.

http://gnucash.1415818.n4.nabble.com/investment-lots-td4684763.html

Having tried the feature again,using lots it does seem to be improved from
where I remember last time. Hard coding of the orphaned lots was one issue
that's till there (as opposed to menu option drop down for categorization).

It looks good!

If we could have a tutorial on the lots split screen that would be great,
still some anomalies there and questions around each button/function.

btw, i think that quimmyseo thing was part of ad ware which loads when
hitting browser back arrow, try the ab hitting the above link then backing
out - gives a whole load of pages around CV's.

Thanks all -