- Reports

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 05:40:11 EST 2016

Yeah, I don't know what my mail program pasted in.
gnucash.org/viewdoc.phtml?rev=trunk&lang=C&doc=guide
Is that the link,  I hope?

  On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 14:57, David T. via gnucash-user<gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:   The balance sheet report is "as of" a given date, so the best you can do is create a Multicolumn Report that has balance sheet reports for specific dates.
Gnucash calls the Profit & Loss statement an Income statement. It can be set up to cover a specific time period, as you wish (and the Multicolumn feature will allow you to have multiple time periods).
There is a new chapter in the Tutorial & Concepts Guide that covers reports. Take a look at it at:
Free Accounting Software | GnuCash

|  |    |

|  |
Free Accounting Software | GnuCash

A personal and small-business financial-accounting software, licensed under GNU/GPL and available for Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, BSD, and Solaris.
  |  |

It should help you get this info.