-Accounting Periods

Mike or Penny Novack mpnovack at mtdata.com
Sun Nov 13 09:59:32 EST 2016

On 11/13/2016 12:26 AM, Owen Carlton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to go back and look at (and/or adjust) past months
> accounting, for the purpose of comparing End of Month Closing Balances to
> New Month Opening Balances, after some work has been done in the new month.
>

> Regards
>
> Owen Carlton
Yes, but you should perhaps tell us what reports and explain why you
expect that the "ending balances for a period" might differ from the
"opening balances of the next period".

The fact that you are asking the question suggests to me that you
haven't yet discovered how to set the "effective date" of reports.

Michael D Novack