Unreconcile Bank Transactions

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:58:15 EST 2016

I think that it is worth mentioning at this point that the reconciliation
process only applies the split line or part of the transaction that you
currently have open or had open when you reconciled.  Thus, the 'other
side' (which does not have a Y in the reconciled box) can be changed at
will without affecting the reconciliation.

David C