Date errors in 2.6.14

Mark White-Robinson mark at markwr.com
Tue Nov 15 01:33:36 EST 2016

I am in NZ - currently daylight savings time, which I believes puts us at
+13 to UTC (have daylight savings for 6 months of year, non-daylight
savings is +12 hours to UTC).

Sounds like will be fixed for +13 in next update - thanks very much for all
the support!

Appreciate it!

Mark.

Go to: www.markwr.com