multi-user system sought (non-cloud)

Wm wm_o_o_o at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 16 15:45:49 EST 2016

On 14/11/2016 06:59, __ wrote:
> with 'access' I mean 'creating Bills' mainly

I'd try two (or more) GC's in that case, one for each person creating
bills simultaneously and then working out a daily / weekly / monthly /
can I be arsed to do this / routine for exporting and importing.

My point is that you can't be operating a live stock situation with GC
as it can't do that, you're just entering bills / purchase invoices /
whatever they are called where you live.

This is almost never a time dependant situation.  If you have incoming
orders (sales) then you need to react but incoming bills aren't like
that, if you enter an Accounts Payable document a day or a week late tax
regimes aren't generally bothered because with modern VAT systems you're
shooting yourself in the foot if you delay and in any event hours or
days aren't important.

Have I misunderstood?

--
Wm