Account selection lists

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:02:12 EST 2016

On 17 November 2016 at 16:49, bernie at ledwick.me.uk <bernie at ledwick.me.uk>
wrote:

> Colin,
>
> That may be so in some cases. I guess it depends on the complexity of your
> chart of accounts. It would be nice to have the option,  though.

It is possible to hide obsolete accts, which helps if you have a number of
them.  I don't remember exactly the option on the Edit Acct page and am not
at the computer at the moment. Also a combination of the keyboard and mouse
techniques is often useful, so if you know it is an expense acct but can't
remember the name then enter ex: and it will take you to the start of the
expenses.

Colin