Importing from Quickbooks

Dave H hellvee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 00:05:37 EST 2016

Hmm this might help if you are running on windows and also have Excel
installed then - check out
http://blog.softwaremedia.com/2013/08/how-to-export-quickbooks-data-into-quicken-format/
- while it says Quicken format the final exported file is in QIF format
according to the blog.

Basically consists of an export from Quickbooks to IIF format, then open
with Excel and export as QIF format.

Cheers Dave H.