report in other then base currency - exchange rate going wild

__ tereque at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 06:37:01 EST 2016

I actually tried to delete prices in the editor.

While this seems to affect conversion on the "accounts" tab (for
accounts that are in a different currency then the base currency) but
seems not affect the exchange rate for the report at all.

It keeps being the exact same (very far from reality) rate which makes
the report pretty useless.