OFX connection certificate troubles

Florian Kluibenschädl fkluiben at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:00:46 EST 2016

Hi all,

I am trying to setup an online connection with the “FirstBank of Colorado”
but as soon as I try to retrieve my bank accounts I run into trouble. I do
receive the certificate via GnuTSL but it’s status says “Signer not found;
Certificate is not trusted”

I can still accept this certificate but then there’s no response from
https://www.efirstbankpfm.com/ofx/OFXServlet

Here’s the Log:

12:25:42 Sending request...

12:25:42 Using GnuTLS default ciphers.

12:25:43 TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD

12:25:43 Signer not found

12:25:43 Certificate is not trusted

12:50:34 Waiting for response...

12:50:34 No message received

12:50:34 Network error while waiting for response

12:50:34 Operation finished, you can now close this window.

Here’s the certificate:

(do screenshots work in this mailing list?)

I also tried to set up the bank account manually. If I do that and I try to
get my balance or transactions, I always get a HTTP 400 (Bad request):

AqBanking v5.6.10.0stable

Sending jobs to the bank(s)

Locking user ***

Sending request...

Connecting to server...

Resolving hostname "www.efirstbankpfm.com" ...

IP address is "208.89.183.44"

Connecting to "www.efirstbankpfm.com"

Connected to "www.efirstbankpfm.com"

Using GnuTLS default ciphers.

TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD

Signer not found

Certificate is not trusted

Connected.

Sending message...

Message sent.

Waiting for response...

Receiving response...

HTTP-Status: 400 (Bad Request)

Error parsing server response

Unlocking user ***

Postprocessing jobs

Job Get Balance: finished

Resetting provider queues

Any Ideas where I could go from here? I guess asking the Bank is not very
helpful?

Thank you in advance for your help!!!

Florian