Problems importing bank statements.

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 04:38:24 EST 2016

Well, OFX provides additional tagging that allows software to parse the file more intelligently. CSV by definition is only going to give you columns, to which you have to assign meaning at some point. I imagine you worked that out in your spreadsheet. GnuCash can’t figure it out on its own.

David T.