Aw: Re: Chapter 8 - investment accounts

"Stefan Söffing" soeffing at gmx.de
Mon Nov 28 11:27:56 EST 2016

   All,

   I'd like to use the opportunity to thank Chris for the extensive new
   documentation of the "Lots" feature, I've been looking for that some
   time ago but didn't find anything...

   One question though: In the screenshots it seems that Trading Accounts
   are not enabled in these examples - right? Is the Lots functionality in
   any way affected by Trading Accounts, I mean is all that documentation
   and the discussion in this thread valid also for the case of having
   Trading Accounts enabled?

   Thanks!

   - Stefan