Changing the right-most column width

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Wed Nov 30 17:09:11 EST 2016

Oh, I missed that.  That sounds like a bug.

When you let go of the mouse, it's the BALANCE column that should get
resized, and the horizontal scrollbar should appear.  Then you can reduce
the description column.

I wonder if we should just turn off the desc-column auto-fill?

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745