Fw: Credit card import (QIF) seems to be reversed

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 00:24:18 EDT 2016

Paul,

Since you say that your AMEX account imports correctly, open up the
register of your new Halifax file and type <Ctrl>E.

verify that the account type is Credit Card and that it is under the
Liability top level account.  It should probably be right next to the AMEX
account.

You can also look in your chart of accounts to see the same information.

David C