Fw: Credit card import (QIF) seems to be reversed

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:11:49 EDT 2016

I missed seeing the other sample on my cellphone, but you identified your
problem.  Perhaps there are other users familiar with that credit card and
whether there is another work-around or way to motivate them to fix their
downloads.  If they claim to work with Quicken you might ask them if other
customers using Quicken have reported problems.

I don't think GnuCash allows reversing signs during import.  It expects the
file to be correct or it would not work with any other financial program
either.

David C