Russian Ruble Symbol

Plutocrat plutocrat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 22:45:37 EDT 2016

Игорь Обоймов via gnucash-user wrote on Wednesday, 05 October, 2016 01:45 AM:
> Are there any suggestions for solving this problem?

If you go to Tools > Securities Editor
- Click the box which says "Show National Currencies"
- Scroll down to find the Ruble

Can you see a symbol in the box? (I have the руб symbol).
Can you use the Edit button at the bottom to change that symbol to something that suits you?

For the record I'm using Linux, so this is likely to be different for me. My default font is a Unicode one called Noto Sans Bold.