Russian Ruble Symbol

Игорь Обоймов orion.msk at inbox.ru
Wed Oct 5 15:14:09 EDT 2016

It seems that I got it!
I wrote about the impossibility to enter in GnuCash the symbol of the Russian Ruble - instead of the symbol of the Ruble appeared a question mark. So, in my opinion, the solution is found!
The symbol of the Russian Ruble appears correctly on all tabs of the program if after the symbol of the Ruble to enter a space (or to enter a space before symbol of the Ruble). In this case, the symbol of the Ruble not replaces by a question mark.
I can't to explain this, maybe someone of the developers will be able...

Best Regards!
Igor