Can't reach www.gnucash.org

craig Van Tassle craig at codestorm.org
Thu Oct 6 00:26:37 EDT 2016

It has been off and on for me all night as well.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab E, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet
-------- Original message --------From: Greg Feneis <mfeneis at gmail.com> Date: 10/6/16  00:23  (GMT-05:00) To: Dave H <hellvee at gmail.com> Cc: DaveC49 <davidcousens at bigpond.com>, Gnucash Users <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> Subject: Re: Can't reach www.gnucash.org
Funny, the browser just says "waiting for gnucash.org..." but never times
out.

Kind regards,

Greg Feneis

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/electromechanical>